When: February 22, 2014
Where: Forest Lake, MN
Become a Plunger for Centennial Youth Football Association in 5 easy steps:
1. Go to the website: www.winterplunge.kintera.org
2. Click the blue “Register Here” button in the middle of the page
3. Click “I agree” to the events terms and conditions
4. Select “Join a Team” then select “Centennial Youth Football Association” from the drop down menu then “Continue”
5. Enter a login and your information to set up your personal pledge page then start chasing down pledges. There is a $75 minimum pledge amount to receive the 2014 event T-shirt.
The plunge is open to players 10 years and older; coaches, parents, grand parents, neighbors and friends…anyone who wants to support Centennial Youth Football.
Please take a moment to complete the 2013 tackle football survey. We look forward to learning what we can do to improve your youth football experience.
Order your reversible practice jersey now! Email email@example.com to place order.
The 2013 Registration is now closed. Thanks to everyone!
Email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It's The Flag Football World Championships tonight at the High School! (5:15-7:30)...Come watch these future Cougars!